One night beach stay

I'm from Mangalore and I used to stay hardly 300-400 meters from Surathkal beach for 22 years, but did not ever make an attempt to stay over night at beach. But now after 7 years in Bangalore, I went to 2 days weekend trekking from Kumta to Gokarna covering a distance of 30 kms in 2 days by walk and boat.  For the first time I spent whole night at beach with my friends. It was great fun to cook, set up campfire, and fun activities that we had after dinner. It was a total different experience to sleep at seashore in our sleeping bag. We were worried a bit about the waves and in the morning I overheard some of them saying that they could hear crabs passing right next to them. I just had a very good sleep, after walking on the previous day for more than 10-15 kms in the beach.

Camera: Nikon D600, Nikon 14 - 24 mm lens
Location: Sangam Beach near Gokarna, Karnataka, India

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RJoisaPhotography/

No comments:

Post a Comment